A family owned and run Rehabilitation Provider that specialises in Workers Compensation, CTP, NDIS and Private Practice. They truly invest in their people and have one of the best staff retention rates across the industry. With a super supportive and down-to-earth Managing Director and a team of highly experienced Consultants, you will be set up for continual success and long-term internal opportunities.
- Manage a caseload of 20-25 injured workers
- View clams holistically and use bio psycho/social approach
- Facilitate return to Work outcomes on new employer cases
- Work closely with an Employment Consultant on new employer files
- Conduct case conferences with multi-disciplinary team
- Negotiate with stakeholders including Insurer and Treatment Provider
- Complete Vocational Assessments & Vocational Counselling
- Perform specialist psychological assessments and services
- Manageable case load of 25 maximum
- Realistic targets & achievable bonuses based on quality measures
- Genuine work/life balance with flexible working arrangements and local travel only
- Full award travel reimbursement OR use a company pool car
- Managing Director who cares - FACT: knows all of his staff across multiple branches by name
- Enjoy the benefits of working alongside an Employment Consultant
- Receive thorough training in different services such as NDIS
- Tertiary qualified as a Psychologist with full AHPRA registration
- We cannot consider Provisional Psychologists, unless:
- you are eligible for full ASORC membership.
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Natasha Trpeski on 0477 778 574.