An opportunity for a Rehabilitation Counsellor has arisen to join a national Rehabilitation Provider. You'll be gently inducted into the role over 3-6 months and given the support you need to succeed. With great staff retention rates, you can be confident you're entering a business that truly cares about its staff.
The Role Itself
- Manage caseload of 20-25 clients all currently off work due to injury
- Put rehab plan together to enable the client to go back to work
- Deliver counselling with the aim of discovering passions/skills
- Liaise with stakeholders including potential employers
- Liaise with insurance company to update on progress
- Write progress reports and recommendations to insurance company
- Conduct other assessments as necessary and provide advice
- Liaise with your multi-disciplinary team to look at clients holistically
- Attend external meetings with clients, Doctors, employers
- Very reputable rehabilitation provider with excellent staff retention
- Bespoke targets depending on your strengths
- Thorough induction program and support system
- Convenient southern Sydney location - Miranda
- Full travel reimbursement
- Full or Provisional Registration with AHPRA
- IMPORTANT: If Provisionally Registered with AHPRA, you must check to see if you are eligible for Associate Membership with ASORC as well. This is a non negotiable unfortunately.
For a confidential discussion please call Hannah Stevenson on 0429 098 986
For immediate consideration, click on APPLY NOW button now.