A highly reputable Occupational Rehabilitation Provider who work across several different schemes including, but not limited to, Workers Compensation, CTP, Life Insurance and DVA. They have had amazing staff retention rates in the last few years which is a reflection on their investment in their staff by providing ongoing professional development opportunities and work/life balance initiatives.
- Manage a caseload of 20-25 clients all currently off work due to injury
- Put rehab plans together to enable the client to go back to work
- Deliver counselling with the aim of discovering passions/skills
- Liaise with stakeholders including potential employers
- Liaise with insurance company to update on progress
- Write progress reports and recommendations to insurance companies
- Conduct other assessments as necessary and provide advice
- Liaise with your multi-disciplinary team to look at clients holistically
- Attend external meetings with clients, Doctors, employers
- Thorough induction program + 1:1 shadowing/mentoring
- Supportive manager who's been with the business for over 10 years
- Flexible work conditions including work from home and flexible hours
- Excellent staff retention rates over last few years
- Down to earth colleagues who share in the same values
- Tailored KPI structure to play to your strengths
- Great exposure: variety of different insurance schemes and injuries
- Full travel reimbursement + local travel only
- Full AHPRA Accreditation as a Psychologist. Provisional Psychologists will be considered if eligible for ASORC Membership (at least Associate level membership). Contact ASORC if unsure.
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Natasha Trpeski on 0477 778 574.