A family owned and run Rehabilitation Provider that specialises in Workers Compensation, CTP, NDIS and Private Practice.They truly invest in their people and have one of the best staff retention rates across the industry. With a super supportive and down-to-earth Managing Director and a team of highly experienced Consultants, you will be set up for continual success.
- Manage a caseload of 15-20 Workers Compensation and CTP claims
- View clams holistically and use bio psycho/social approach
- Facilitate return to work outcomes on new employer cases
- Conduct case conferences with multi-disciplinary team
- Negotiate with stakeholders including Insurer and Treatment Provider
- Conducting Vocational Assessments & Vocational Counselling
- Perform specialist psychological assessments and services
- Manageable case load of 20 maximum
- Realistic targets & achievable bonuses based on quality measures
- Genuine work/life balance with flexible working arrangements and local travel only
- Full award travel reimbursement and e-TAG provided
- Managing Director who cares - FACT: knows all of his staff across multiple branches by name
- Enjoy the benefits of working alongside an Employment Consultant
- Registered Psychologist
- AHPRA Registration
- Solid experience dealing with New Employer claims
- We cannot consider Provisional Psychologists, unless: you are eligible for full ASORC membership as a Rehab Counsellor.
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Natasha Trpeski on 0477 778 574.