My client is a larger sized Workplace Rehab and Injury Management Provider that has a strong presence in several states. With multi-disciplinary teams of highly experienced allied health professionals, they have had a phenomenal track record of success measured by multiple awards and excellent staff retention.
- Manage a portfolio of injured workers across numerous compensable schemes; Workers Compensation, CTP, Life Insurance & DVA
- Conduct a range of assessments; initial, vocational, etc.
- Write progress reports and make recommendations
- Conduct case conferences and manage stakeholder expectations
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders including Doctors, Insurers, Employers and other health professionals
- Competitive remuneration of up to $90,000 + bonus!
- Highly reputable & successful brand that have won numerous awards
- Gain broad exposure across several insurance schemes
- Learn from the best! All consultants are highly experienced
- Work towards quality measures as oppose to rigid KPIs
- Incentive schemes and wellness events for all staff members
- Tertiary qualified as a Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor
- Relevant industry accreditation; AHPRA or ASORC
- Proven Occupational Rehabilitation experience
- Full driving licence and own transportation preferred
Submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter.
If you would like a confidential discussion to find out more about the role, please contact Hannah Stevenson directly on 0429 098 986.