You will be responsible for the clearing and reconciling all identified bank accounts, general ledgers and suspense reports.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Identifying, managing and clearing of Bank accounts, Suspense and general ledgers on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Undertaking investigation and clearing of aged items
- Ensuring day to day compliance requirements are met, as per guidelines and regulatory obligations
- Identification of risk and compliance issues and assistance in remediation.
- Managing internal and external relationships.
- Look for ways to improve own effectiveness and productivity
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications and at least two years’ experience in a related field
- Experience reconciling bank accounts in large ERP systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Good attention to detail and a rigorous focus on delivering quality output
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and APPLY NOW.
For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0436 028 724.