- End to end management of a specialist report on a 6-month fixed term basis.
- Gain exposure in workers compensation at a leading national self-insurer.
- Work in an excellent environment that promotes wfh opportunities and team spirit.
Our client is one of Australia's largest Self-Insurers, currently looking for a Project Officer in Data Processing and Payments. The team is very supportive and they are seeking a reliable reconciliations officer to manage an entire project on a 6 month fixed term contract. They've got modern offices in the heart of Perth CBD.
As a Reconciliations Officer, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Reviewing and analyzing data from past insurance claims to ensure accuracy and integrity across the board
- Addressing and resolving any data quality issues
- Processing compensation payments nationally
- Developing and maintaining strong and effective relationships with a range of key stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders to develop internal processes and procedures
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm (wfh flexibility available)
- Location: Perth CBD
As a successful Reconciliations Officer, you will offer:
- The ability to analyze and reconcile payment data
- Previous experience working within a workers compensation/insurance environment would be ideal
- Experience in interpreting legislation or compliance frameworks
- Outstanding level of attention to detail
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Gayara on 0429 103 614.