Our client is a global leader in Motor insurance. They are seeking an experienced Recoveries Consultant with a Motor claims or Recoveries background to join their growing team.
- Determine recoverable motor claims at first notification
- Build, maintain & liaise with internal and external stakeholders - external recoveries contacts, senior management, internal customers, claims operations and customers/ policyholders.
- Maintain your own portfolio of commercial motor claims and recoveries
- Identify Recovery Prospects – settle, pursue or cease.
- Ensure there is a focus on the delivery of outcomes in order to maximise success rates
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Confidence in negotiating and decision making
- Customer service excellence;
- Eager to learn - someone who is keen to succeed
- Motor Vehicle Claims experience
- Flexible working arrangements with opportunity to work from home
- Professional and laid back team culture
- Career growth opportunities into UW, Recoveries of Investigations
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
- Close to Public Transport
- Work with a Market Leader who is service driven
- Well renowned for their low staff turnover
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume by clicking "Apply Now" or alternatively for a confidential discussion contact Crionna Doyle on 0477774686. #LI-Crionna