Our client is an established and well-rounded multinational Insurance provider, looking for a motivated and eager Recoveries Specialist to come on board and join their Sydney team.
Ideally you will come from a similar role and will have experience in areas such as loss adjusting, property or travel insurance claims recoveries.
Knowledge and experience required:
- Ideally 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
- A high energy individual with the ability to breed a strong culture in a growing business
- Travel Insurance experience required (other relevant experience considered such as motor, property or commercial claims)
- Understanding about Insurance Principles (Insurance Act) and Commercial Principles (ACCC Law)
- A proven track record of positive market engagement
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Intermediate PC skills
- End to end management of the recoveries process within a portfolio of claims
- Communicate with all stakeholders (internal and external) effectively and efficiently
- Focus on the timely recovery of monies whilst at the same time maximising the recovery potential
- Exciting working environment with a true work life balance
- Professional development workshops and training
- Friendly and team-oriented culture
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the 'Apply for this job' link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Deanna on 0427 357 338 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.