Kennedy Reid is a recruitment agency based in Sydney. We have practices specialising within General Insurance, Life Insurance and Business Support, We are a fun and fast paced recruitment agency with a clear strategic direction and strong growth plans for 2019, creating new and exciting internal opportunities for our staff.
Training and Development
We are proud to say that we have the BEST training curriculum available for those consultants entering the industry. Recognising individual learning styles differ we provide multiple options including classroom training, one on one coaching and mentoring , online platform as well as external training through a range of providers.
As a Recruitment Consultant, your core responsibilities will include:
- business development activities including cold calling and face to face client meetings
- building and maintaining relationships with a portfolio of clients in your chosen vertical
- proactively networking and sourcing candidates within your specialisation
- negotiating and deal making between clients and candidates
Our people are our greatest assets and we invest heavily in training and development to ensure that we set up our consultants for success.
Kennedy Reid has a work hard, play hard culture. We are also committed to giving back to the community and support Ronald McDonald House and Dream2Live4 charities. We invest heavily in the training and development of our staff and promote internally. The culture is focused around sales, delivering great service, fun, progression, and recognising the talent within our own business.
- Uncapped earning potential
- Intensive 3 months training program
- Fun and fast paced company culture
- Gym allowance
- EOFY Party, Melbourne Cup at Randwick & Xmas parties on the Harbour
- Quarterly lunches/celebrations for top performers
- Company sponsored weekly drinks in the office
- Opportunity to participate in community work
- Working with the BEST recruitment team in Sydney
- Undergraduate degree (preferred not essential)
- Previous sales experience
- Experience working towards targets or KPI’s
- Professional presentation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Come join us and be part of our success!!
How to apply
Click APPLY NOW