Our client are a reputable education organisation based in Leichhardt. They offer a professional working environment and a supportive network internally. They are currently in search for a temporary Recruitment Officer to assist in the short-term for a new project within their Head Office.
As a Recruitment Officer, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Creating job ads
- Screening of candidates
- Conducting reference checks
- Coordinating interviews
- Location: Leichhardt location - close to public transport
- Hours: Standard working hours
- Salary: $35/hour + Superannuation
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- 2 + years experience as a recruitment resourcer & end to end recruitment
- Volume recruitment experience essential
- Valid Working with Children Check required
- Volume recruitment experience preferred
- Ability to work to deadlines
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Diana 0477 776 235.