Kennedy Reid is a recruitment agency based in Sydney. We have 5 practices specialising within General Insurance, Life Insurance, Business Support, Technology & Finance & Accounting. We are a fun and fast paced recruitment agency with a clear strategic direction and strong growth plans for 2019, creating new and exciting internal opportunities for our staff.
We focus on indepth training including classroom, one on one coaching, online tutorials and mentoring from experienced recruitment leaders.
As a Recruitment Resourcer your core responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting an experienced consultant in the Business Support team on the temporary desk.
- Writing job advertisements.
- Phone screening potential job candidates.
- Conducting face to face interviews with candidates.
- Building relationships with high level talent.
- Job matching and searching via database, Seek, Linked In for potentially suitable candidates.
- Presenting candidates to other consultants within the business.
- Reference checking candidates.
- Conducting service reviews with candidates within long term roles.
- Attending team meetings.
- Working towards and successfully clear KPI's.
- General administration duties.
Through this exciting process, you will learn some outstanding business skills, relationship skills, negotiation skills, and work hard whilst having a lot of fun.
Skills & Experience
- Undergraduate degree (preferred not essential, we focus on the individual's drive and sales ability)
- Strong client service or sales experience (preferred not essential, we focus on the individual's drive and ability)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- People driven by hitting targets, achieving success, building their brand, and earning great money.
How to apply
Click APPLY NOW or for a confidential conversation, please contact Tracy Watson on 0419 499 725 or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org