A National Underwriting Agency on a huge growth trajectory and due to a recent promotion are looking to recruit a Regional Manager for NSW.
- Manage and oversee the implementation of the regional underwriting strategic plan
- Ensure all policies underwritten are in line with the risk management framework
- Develop extensive broker partnerships in the region
- Maintain a collaborative working environment with all team members
- Be an active contributor to the success of the Company by assisting in areas of development including policies and procedures
- Build and maintain effective internal and external relationships, aligning delivery of activities with organisational needs
- Undertake other duties as directed and when within scope of role and capabilities of incumbent
- Ensure professional conduct is always maintained to positively promote the Company and insurance industry
- Ideally 3+ years General Insurance experience
- Regional Farm experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Numerical and commercial acumen
- Excellent reasoning and judgement skills
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0429 836 644
Happy to chat!