Our client is a renowned global provider of insurance and risk consulting. They pride themselves on providing the best solutions and high-quality service to their clients. With a globally recognized presence, they are an established organization that heavily invests in their employees and teams.
As Regional Sales and Operations Director you will:
- Manage key clients and identify new business opportunities
- Drive profitable branch results across the region
- Develop and execute sales strategies
- Achieving new business and retention targets for the branch
- Coach and mentor sales staff across multiple branches
- Support overall management of branch activities
- Commercial Insurance experience from Broking, Underwriting, sales, or distribution background
- Strong sales and business development experience
- Experience in driving growth and achieving sales targets
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills
- Leadership skills with demonstrated ability to coach, mentor and develop staff.
- Competitive salary remuneration
- Opportunities for career growth
- Support for continuous learning
- Opportunities for employees to volunteer and support community initiatives
Don’t delay and APPLY NOW by submitting your resume for immediate consideration. We are keen to see suitable candidates and will begin the interview process next week.
Alternatively you can contact Leena on 0477 023 441 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion about the role.