Our client is an insurance brokerage with branches across Australia. Their extensive experience in insurance, reinsurance and risk consulting mean they excel in providing astute insights to clients across all major facets of risk management.
As Regional Sales and Operations Director you will:
- Manage key clients and identify new business opportunities
- Lead and coordinate sales activities across the region
- Coach and mentor staff across the region
- Contribute to a strong regional leadership team
- Support overall management of regional activities
- Lead association relationships
- Commercial Insurance experience from Broking, Underwriting, sales, or distribution background
- Strong sales and business development experience
- Experience in driving growth and achieving sales targets
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills
- Leadership skills with demonstrated ability to coach, mentor and develop staff.
- Competitive salary remuneration
- Opportunities for career growth
- Support for continuous learning
Don’t delay and APPLY NOW by submitting your resume for immediate consideration. We are keen to see suitable candidates and will begin the interview process next week.
Alternatively you can contact Leena on 0477 023 441 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion about the role.