My client is a clinical treatment provider of return to work [RTW] services. Their practitioners service clients from the NSW Workers Compensation and CTP Insurance Schemes through a number of different therapy types. They currently require a Registered Psychologist on a permanent basis to service a section of their Sydney region.
- Manage a portfolio of clients from start to finish;
- Treat presentations such a stress, anxiety, depression and more
- Apply a range of therapy types such as CBT (Cognitive behavioural therapy), ACT (Acceptance and commitment therapy), and DBT (Dialectical behaviour therapy), to name a few;
- Spend time reflecting after sessions and write insurance reports
- Minimal travel involved - work from the same facility throughout the day;
I am interested in hearing from professionals with the following skills and experience:
- Registered Psychologist with AHPRA;
- Hold a SIRA approval number, or alternatively be eligible for obtaining a SIRA approval number;
- Experience in the following therapy types are desirable, however, not essential; CBT, ACT, DBT and Pain Management;
- Own car and valid driving licence
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Hannah Stevenson on 0429 098 986.