My client is one a small boutique Rehabilitation Provider with a family feel and supportive environment located in Newcastle. They specialize in Corporate Health and Community Health. They work with many clients including first responders and veterans and pride themselves in their holistic approach towards each claim.
- Manage a caseload Workers Compensation claims
- Facilitate Return to Work outcomes whilst looking at the claims holistically
- Liaise with all stakeholders and conduct case conferences with multi-disciplinary team
- Perform work-site assessments, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomic assessments, pre-employment assessments and review manual handling techniques
- Professional Development Fund available
- Flexible working arrangements
- No long travel to see each client
- Relocation assistance offered if relocation is required
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Experience in a clinical or Occupational Rehab environment.
If you do not have Occupational Rehabilitation experience but have a genuine passion for the industry, I would still be pleased to hear from you.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Kate Carroll on 0477 773 466.