My client is one a small boutique Rehabilitation Provider with a family feel and supportive environment located in Newcastle. They specialize in Corporate Health and Community Health. They work with many clients including first responders and veterans and pride themselves in their holistic approach towards each claim.
- Generous salary of up to $100K + Super
- Manage a portfolio of injured worker claims
- Conduct initial assessments and make recommendations
- Conduct Vocational and Transferrable Skills Assessments
- Deliver Vocational Counselling
- Prepare workers for re-entering the workforce through job seeking assistance
- Liaise with key stakeholders including Doctors, Insurers, Employers, treating Allied Health professionals, etc
- Attend case conferences with key stakeholders and manage expectations
- Work towards a quality and "Return to Work" targets
- Professional Development Fund available
- Flexible working arrangements
- No long travel to see each client
- Phone, laptop and car reimbursements included
- Relocation assistance offered if relocation is required
- Tertiary qualified as a Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor
- Industry accreditation with AHPRA or ASORC
- Provisional Psychologists and Associate Rehabilitation Counsellors are welcome to apply
- Must have some clinical or Occupational Rehab experience.
If you do not have Occupational Rehabilitation experience but have a genuine passion for the industry, I would still be pleased to hear from you.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Kate Carroll on 0477 773 466.