This is an opportunity to join a major Life Insurance Company, working across all claim and injury types, which is unusual for a role like this. Enjoy the varied exposure across Musculoskeletal, Cancer, Mental Health, Chronic and more, and propel your career.
The Role Itself
- Support the Claims Team to ensure return-to-health for claimants
- Up-skill Claims Assessors with their own rehab skill set
- Deliver classroom style training as well as desk training
- Manage a complex portfolio of injuries and claimants
- Approve rehab spend within your delegated authority
- Manage external relationships with rehab providers
- Provide thought and insight to external rehab providers
This role is reporting to a well respected Rehab Leader within the Life Insurance world. This Manager fosters a culture built on playing to expertise and up-skilling each other where needed. The team is experienced and diverse, with all disciplines, to assist you to start your Life Insurance journey.
Best things about this Opportunity
- Unique set-up: work across all claim and injury/ condition types
- Great culture across the team where you compliment each other
- Options for flexible work conditions to suit you
- No Life Insurance experience necessary
- Full Life Insurance training will be given
- Qualified as a Rehabilitation Counselor or Psychologist is essential
- Occupational Rehabilitation experience is essential
- Solid experience as a Rehabilitation Consultant
- Solid experience in file reviews & making strategy recommendations
- Exposure to Life Insurance files is a bonus, but not essential
- Clinical experience is a bonus, but not essential
How to Apply
If you'd like more information or a confidential discussion, please call Kate Carroll on 0477 773 466. For Immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below.