My client is a SME Corporate Health & Injury Management Provider that has built an excellent reputation in its market. They set themselves apart from other providers with their vast array of services, including injury management, preventative health, early intervention, corporate training, project work and more. Their staff turn over is virtually none and they attribute this to the variety of work that they offer their consultants. The business is a small team and they promote a family feel culture as well as a healthy work/life balance.
50% of the role would be Corporate Health Services including:
- Employee Assistance Programs Services (EAP)
- Corporate Training e.g. Resilience Training & Mental Health Training
- Project work
- Managing a reduced caseload of Workers Compensation claims
- Viewing clams holistically and use bio psycho/social approach
- Facilitating return to work outcomes on new employer cases
- Conducting case conferences with multi-disciplinary team
- Negotiate with stakeholders including Insurer and Treatment Provider
- Conducting Vocational Assessments & Vocational Counselling
- Full time or part time work available
- No rigid billable hour model!
- Flexible work arrangements - organize your own day to suit you
- Variety! Not your stock standard Rehabilitation Consultant role
- Hands on Director who is also a University Lecturer and passionate about the professional development of staff (including input into developing new services)
- Exceptional reward and recognition programs within a values-based framework
- No top heavy management
- Access to company cars; no need to use your own car
- Hold Full ASORC Membership as Rehabilitation Counsellor; or
- Hold Full AHPRA Registration as Psychologist.
- Provisional Psychologists will be considered as well
- Occ Rehab or Clinical background desired but open to new grads also.
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Tracy Watson on 0419 499 725.