My client is a SME Corporate Health & Injury Management Provider that has built an excellent reputation in its market. They set themselves apart from other providers with their vast array of services, including injury management, preventative health, early intervention, corporate training, project work and more. Their staff turn over is virtually none and they attribute this to the variety of work that they offer their consultants. The business is a small team and they promote a family feel culture as well as a healthy work/life balance.
- Manage a caseload Workers Compensation claims
- Conduct Pre-Employment Screenings, Worksite assessments and Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Deliver one-off training to clients including, but not limited to, manual handling and ergonomic assessments
- Develop and deliver bespoke training products for clients
- Unique non-billable model for non-billable work
- Low billable hours of 5.5 hours a day
- Truly varied portfolio - case management is only a portion of the role.
- Hands on Director who is also a University Lecturer and passionate about professional development of staff
- No top heavy management
- Company pool cars available - no need to use your own car
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology
- AHPRA or ESSA Registration
- Proven Occupational Rehab experience
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Kate Carroll on 0477 773 466.