A well established and stable Rehabilitation Provider that has been around for 20 years. They have a team of highly experienced Rehabilitation Consultants who are very laid-back and more mature in style. All team members take advantage of their work-from-home model but still remain a team with regular face to face catch-ups and team meetings. With a place on the iCare panel and plenty of work coming direct from Employer clients, you can enjoy long-term consistency with your workflow.
- Manage a caseload of workers compensation files
- Use bio psycho-social approach
- Complete initial and psych functional assessments
- Complete vocational assessments & deliver vocational counselling
- Complete motivational interviews and set goals with clients
- Dictate all notes/reports to administrative support staff and review
- Attend/direct case conferences and insurer meetings
- Drive return-to-work outcomes whilst keeping stakeholders on side
- Above industry standard remuneration (up to $109,500 + home office/accessories - for a suitably experienced candidate)
- Accessories provided: Home office, Surface Pro with internet chip, mobile, fuel card, E-Tag + more
- No billable hour model!
- Work alongside & collaborate with a highly experienced team that have more of a mature vibe
- Zero micro-management with complete ownership of your own diary
- Full administrative support: Work collaboratively with Administrative Assistant that does ALL of your administration/report writing!
- Part-time or full-time working arrangements depending on your preference
- Genuine work/life balance: flexible working hours & work from home.
- Tertiary Allied Health qualified as Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor
- Relevant industry accreditation/membership with ASORC or AHPRA.
- Experience as a Rehabilitation Consultant is essential. You will NOT be considered if you have not worked as a Rehabilitation Consultant for a Rehabilitation Provider.
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Caroline O'Grady on 0477 002 555.