My client is a well-respected Occupational Rehabilitation Provider with a solid presence in the Canberra market, as well as a national footprint. Their Canberra branch is full of energy and super passionate about helping people recover from an injury and return to work. They would love an outgoing Allied Health professional who shares the same values to join the family.
- Manage a caseload of 20 - 25 claims
- Conduct initial assessments and make recommendations
- Liaise with key stakeholders including Doctor, Insurer, Workplace, treating Allied Health professional etc
- Attend case conferences and manage stakeholder expectations
- Work towards a quality and "Return to Work" target
- Conduct Vocational Counselling, Vocational Assessments, psychological assessments
- Work alongside a multi-disciplinary team to accelerate your development
- Receive full induction training
- New Graduates receive intense training over 3 months
- Be part of National Rehab Provider with job security
- Take advantage of flexible work hours and work from home options
- Receive professional development fund each year in the sum of $2,000
- Be trained by experienced and high performing Team Manager
- Excellent bonus structure based on meeting targets, not exceeding targets or working silly amounts of hours
- Local travel only - service Canberra Metro
- Pool car
- As cheesy as it sounds, being part of a really close knit team in Canberra that really look out for each other
- Tertiary qualified as an Psychologist, Provisional Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now'
Call Lynne on 0477 771 502 if you're thinking of applying and would like a chat on the phone!