My client is a market leader in return-to-work services in NSW. They work across multiple insurance schemes including Life Insurance, Workers Comp, CTP and are incredibly well connected and respected. Large enough to be a market leader, but with a small business feel, you don't want to miss an opportunity to work for this provider.
- Rehabilitation Consultant to be on specialised New Employer Team
- Manage caseload of around 25-30 injured workers
- Exposure to CTP, Life Insurance and Workers Compensation claims
- Lots of psychological specific work including exciting psych project
- Report into Principal Consultant and Business Manager for support
- Well known rehabilitation provider with specialised teams
- Very experienced leadership team for you to learn from
- Business Manager is incredibly approachable and experienced
- Opportunities in long term to progress internally
- Full mentorship given to you in your new role
- Great opportunity with a non-corporate style provider
- Complete flexibility and trust to work from anywhere
- To be considered, you must:
- hold Full ASORC Membership as Rehabilitation Counsellor; or
- hold Full AHPRA Registration as Psychologist.
- Provisional Psychologists will be considered if you have Occ Rehab experience already.