My client is a larger sized Workplace Rehab and Injury Management Provider that has a strong presence in several states. With multi-disciplinary teams of highly experienced allied health professionals, they have had a phenomenal track record of success measured by multiple awards and excellent staff retention.
- Portfolio 20-25 files across DVA, Work Cover & Life Insurance
- Conduct a range of assessments including:
- Initial, functional, Workplace, ADLs, home mods.
- Write progress reports and make recommendations
- Conduct case conferences and manage stakeholder expectations
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders including Doctors, Insurers, Employers and other health professionals
- Genuine variety & exposure across a broad range of injuries
- Highly reputable & successful brand that have won numerous awards
- Really supportive and collaborative culture with no micro-management
- Gain broad exposure across several insurance schemes
- Work towards quality measures as oppose to rigid KPIs
- Incentive schemes and wellness events for all staff members
- Tertiary qualified as an Occupational Therapist
- Industry accreditation with AHPRA
- Occupational Rehabilitation experience preferred
- Full driving licence
Submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter.
If you would like a confidential discussion to find out more about the role, please contact Natasha Trpeski directly on 0477 778 574.