My client is a boutique Occupational Rehabilitation provider that is ran by two Directors that really care about their staff, which is probably why they haven't received a resignation in over 2 years. They have around 30 Consultants, all of which are truly passionate about helping people, and they are looking for an experienced Same Employer Consultant who shares the same passion.
About The Role
As a Rehabilitation Consultant, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of injured worker claims - same employer files
- Conduct initial, functional and work site assessments
- Write progress reports and make recommendations
- Depending on profession, conduct workplace assessments, functional capacity evaluations, home modifications, ADLs, etc.
- Conduct case conferences and manage stakeholder expectations
- Liaise with stakeholders inc Doctor, Insurer, Employer and other Health professionals.
- Work towards a quality, return-to-work and billable target
- Incredibly supportive Management Team
- Reputation for customer service excellence (based on NPS scores)
- Achievable bonus structure based on quality and customer service
- Receive professional development fund each year
- Use your own car and claim over the award for expenses
- Or use a company pool car
- Tertiary qualified as an Occupational Therapist, Exercise Physiologist or Physiotherapist
- Industry accreditation with AHPRA or ESSA
- Full driving licence
- A genuine passion for helping people recover from an injury
- Occ Rehab experience is essential as full Graduate training cannot be offered at this time
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link. For a confidential discussion to find out more, call Hannah Stevenson directly on 0429 098 986