My client is a large, national, Occupational Health and Rehabilitation provider. They operate across several different insurance schemes as well and providing direct support for larger insurer based and employer based clients.
Being part of a wider group, it offers job security and stability.
- Manage varied caseload of Work Cover, CTP and Life claims
- Manage a mixture of physical and psychological injuries
- Conduct initial assessments, function and workplace assessments
- Partner with large corporate clients to deliver bespoke services
- Opportunity for secondments with insurers and employers
All the good stuff
- Large, national provider currently in growth phase
- Part of wider, international group, meaning complete job security
- Highly experienced Team Manager and State Manager
- Unparalleled variety in your caseload In comparison to other providers
- Genuinely professional growth opportunities across different areas
About you / What you'll need
- Tertiary qualifications in either;
- Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology.
- Strong Occupational Rehabilitation experience
- Confident go-getter, able for government and large corporate clients
- Desire to grow professionally / ambitious
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Hannah Stevenson on 0429 098 986.