My client is a SME Corporate Health & Injury Management Provider that has built an excellent reputation in its market. They set themselves apart from other providers with their vast array of services, including injury management, preventative health, early intervention, corporate training, project work and more. Their staff turn over is virtually none and they attribute this to the variety of work that they offer their consultants. The business is a small team and they promote a family feel culture as well as a healthy work/life balance.
- Manage a caseload of 15-20 Workers Compensation claims
- View clams holistically and use bio psycho/social approach
- Facilitate return to Work outcomes on new employer cases
- Conduct case conferences with multi-disciplinary team
- Negotiate with stakeholders including Insurer and Treatment Provider
- Conduct Vocational Assessments & Vocational Counselling
- Unique non-billable model for non-billable work
- Low billable hours of 5.5 hours a day
- Truly varied portfolio; case management is only a portion of the role.
- Hands on Director who is also a University Lecturer and passionate about professional development of staff
- No top heavy management
- Access to company cars; no need to use your own car
- Tertiary qualified as Rehabilitation Counsellor
- Full ASORC Membership
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Natasha Trpeski on 0477 778 574.