A family owned and run Rehabilitation Provider that specialises in Workers Compensation, CTP, NDIS and Private Practice.They truly invest in their people and have one of the best staff retention rates across the industry. With a super supportive and down-to-earth Managing Director and a team of highly experienced Consultants, you will be set up for long-term success. They truly invest in their people and will tailor a role and future opportunities to your specific career aspirations.
- Manage a caseload of 15-20 Workers Compensation and CTP claims
- View clams holistically and use bio psycho/social approach
- Facilitate return to work outcomes on new employer cases
- Conduct case conferences with multi-disciplinary team
- Negotiate with stakeholders including Insurer and Treatment Provider
- Conducting Vocational Assessments & Vocational Counselling
- Full training provided with thorough 4 week induction and ongoing training and development shadowing highly experienced Consultants
- Manageable case load of 20 maximum
- Realistic targets & achievable bonuses based on quality measures
- Genuine work/life balance with flexible working arrangements, work from home and local travel only
- Full award travel reimbursement and e-TAG provided
- Managing Director who genuinely cares - FACT: knows all of his staff across multiple branches by name
- Establish a foundation for a long-term career: open to moulding the role and future career development opportunities tailored to what you desire!
- Tertiary qualified as Rehabilitation Counsellor
- Full or Associate ASORC Membership
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Natasha Trpeski on 0477 778 574.