A highly reputable Occupational Rehabilitation Provider who work across several different schemes including, but not limited to, Workers Compensation, CTP, Life Insurance and DVA. They have had amazing staff retention rates in the last few years which is a reflection on their unique KPI model which plays to a Consultants strengths.
- Manage your own caseload of injured workers from start to finish
- Work across Workers Compensation, CTP, Life Insurance & DVA
- Assist injured workers to identify psychological barriers
- Provide vocational counselling to assist workers realise their potential
- Manage stakeholder expectations and negotiate upgrades
- Write progress reports and document sessions for insurers
- Accompany injured workers to Doctor appointments and provide input
- Supportive manager who's been with the business for over 10 years
- Flexible work conditions including work from home and flexible hours
- Excellent staff retention rates over last few years
- Down to earth colleagues who share in the same values
- Tailored KPI structure to play to your strengths
- Great exposure: variety of different insurance schemes and injuries
- Rehabilitation Counsellor with ASORC Membership: at least Associate
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Natasha Trpeski on 0477 778 574.