A family owned and run Rehabilitation Provider that specialises in Workers Compensation, CTP, NDIS and Private Practice. This Newcastle team is highly skilled and boasts a great culture including realistic case loads & targets, super flexible conditions, and a down-to-earth Manager. If you're looking for a laid back company culture then this could be the role for you.
- Manage a caseload of 15-20 Workers Compensation and CTP claims
- View clams holistically and use bio psycho/social approach
- Facilitate return to Work outcomes on new employer cases
- Conduct case conferences with multi-disciplinary team
- Negotiate with stakeholders including Insurer and Treatment Provider
- Conducting Vocational Assessments & Vocational Counselling
- Perform specialist psychological assessments and services
- Work closely with and report into the Area Manager
- Manageable case load of 20 maximum
- Realistic targets & achievable quarterly bonus based on quality of work
- Work/life balance with flexible conditions (no micro management)
- Approachable & friendly Managing Director who genuinely cares
- Opportunity to be involved in the growth of the team
- Located in a great small town away from the hustle & bustle of Sydney
- Registered Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor
- AHPRA or ASORC Registration
- Solid experience dealing with New Employer claims
- We cannot consider Provisional Psychologists, unless:
- you are eligible for full ASORC membership.
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Hannah Stevenson on 0429 098 986.