A market leader in return-to-work services in NSW that work across multiple insurance schemes including Life Insurance, Workers Compensation and CTP. They're incredibly well connected and respected in the industry, large enough to be a market leader, but with a small business feel and culture.
- Principal Consultant opportunity on specialised New Employer Team
- Manage reduced caseload of complex claims
- Exposure to CTP, Life Insurance and Workers Compensation claims
- Lead a team of 3-4 Consultants being the "go-to" person for advice
- Conduct file reviews with team and brainstorm strategies
- Manage client relationships and work within individual SLAs
- Be creative: always considering better ways to do things
- Report into down-to-earth and experienced Business Manager
- Well known Rehabilitation Provider with specialised team structures
- Be guided by highly experienced leadership team
- The Business Manager is incredibly approachable and experienced
- Opportunity to coach and develop junior Rehabilitation Consultants
- Full mentorship given to you in your new role
- Great stepping stone into a managerial role
- Complete flexibility and trust to work from anywhere in Sydney
- Hold Full ASORC Accreditation as a Rehabilitation Counsellor.
- Solid Occupational Rehabilitation experience.
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Natasha Trpeski on 0477 778 574.