Our client is an established and well-rounded Insurance firm, looking for an experienced Relationship Manager or Business Development Manager to join their expanding team.
As the face of the company, you will need to effectively promote a profitable and valued insurance solution to the market, in addition to growing your current network.
- Research, expand and pursue business opportunities;
- Preparing professional presentations;
- Liaise with staff, customers, industry associates and insurance intermediaries;
- Generating 'top of the market' client experiences through exceptional customer service and communication skills;
- All the required training will be provided
- Successful experience in developing and maintaining professional relationships in the General Insurance market;
- Proactive approach consisting of a balance in sales and relationship building focus;
- Enthusiastic, positive and self-motivator;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Well presented
This role will allow you to reach your potential and further develop your career within the industry.
$140,000 + Superannuation + Car
+ Bonus Incentive
= Salary is negotiable depending on the candidates experience.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Amanda at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role please contact Amanda on 0477 778 741.