Our client is a reputable government organization. They have recently undergone a period of growth and are actively seeking experienced Remuneration Manager to assist their payroll team.
As a Remuneration Benefits Manager, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manage, develop and implement strategic payroll, remuneration and benefits policies, procedures
- Lead and coach the Payroll Team in order to provide customer-focused service to clients
- Ensure the day to day activities of the Payroll team including co-ordinate
- Complete yearly budget and strategic business plan for the payroll team
- Maintain and manage the Remuneration and Benefits policy
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am and 4.30pm
- Salary: $80/hour + Superannuation
- Location: Parramatta - Close to Parramatta Council
Due to growth of the company, this opportunity is a temporary contract until the end of March 2021.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Extensive payroll experience
- Strong team leading experience in a payroll capacity
- Computer literacy including Microsoft suite of products and other applications
- Extensive understanding of the Local Government (State) Award
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree qualification in Business or other Human Resources related field
- A positive, proactive approach to customer service
Please send your resume to Anya by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Anya on 0419 283 314.