Award winning Insurance company established for over 15 years are leading the way in the insurance industry have an immediate requirement for a Property Repair Supervisor.
You will be predominantly dealing with estimators, site crew, clients and customers who are in a distressed state.
- Lead and drive completion of a portfolio of property claims;
- Communicate with Policyholders, Insurance Clients, and our Trade Repair Partners;
- Have an Aptitude to solve problems and be competent with decision making;
- Coordinate rectification of the property in the shortest time frame possible. How? You will do this by utilising and further developing your skills across project management, problem solving and relationship building coupled with exceptional customer service skills;
- Have the ability to run 90 plus claims;
- Be able to solve problems on-site as they arise and always be safety and quality focused.
You will have at least 2-3 years trades experience or building industry experience, preferably in a similar role, such as working in an insurance industry, as an insurance builder or in a construction environment.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Efficient time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously as a strong team member
- Strong Ability to build rapport with clients
- Competent using a computer (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Strong working knowledge of Insurance, Building and Construction.
- Competitive Salary + other benefits
- Performance Incentives
- Excellent company culture
- Further opportunity for growth, training & development