We are currently seeking a hardworking, dynamic and dedicated individual to provide restoration services to different type of properties and buildings that have been affected by damage such as fire, water or malicious damage.
- Travelling to sites around Sydney
- Providing guidance and support to the Technician
- Liaising with internal office staff
- Assessment and completion of works required
- Interacting with external clients
- Completing all necessary job documentation
- Prepare damage/inspection and inventory lists reports
- Previous experience in Home & Contents Restoration or Cleaning & Construction labour
- An area of expertise such as Mechanical Engineering, Communications Specialist, Electronics Specialist, Carpentry, Carpet Specialist, Mould Remediation Specialist, Fire Specialist etc.
- Strong communication and literacy skills
- Australian driver's license (manual essential)
- Work with an award-winning, technology-driven company
- Good work life balance
- Flexible work arrangements after probation period
- Great work culture with an easy-going environment
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume by clicking "Apply Now" or alternatively for a confidential discussion contact Chan Bopha Cheav on 0436 028 724.hip.