Our client is a well-known FMCG company, this role will assist with all inbound enquiries, processing, and administrative duties as required. They offer a friendly, supportive, fast paced working environment. They are currently in need of a strong Retail Account Executive to join their team.
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic working environment with a supportive and flexible culture. Our client have an onsite gym, personal trainer and catered lunches. They also have a great training program and parking on site which is a bonus.
As a Retail Account Executive, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Support the National Business Manager in daily tasks including preparing contracts and tender
- Manage collaboration meetings with multiple category teams
- Price Variance Management for all retail accounts
- Liaising and maintaining relationships with key accounts
- Ensuring projects are tracking accordingly
- Location: Blacktown- parking available on-site
- Salary: $70,000 - $75,000 + Superannuation
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 4.30pm (Flexible)
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical / communication skills
- Intermediate - Advanced Excel skills
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. Please send your resume to Gayara by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Gayara on 0429 103 614.