Based in the Alexandria area, close to Greensquare Station - our client is a high end supplier of natural stone products. Since opening their doors over 30 years' ago, our client continues to grow stronger within the Australian markets. Work for a company that can offer you stability, a positive working environment and a company that reward their staff for their hard work.
This is a great opportunity for a service driven, immaculately presented candidate looking for a role that offers variety in customer service and administration. The successful candidate will be the face of the company, the first point of contact and dealing with a high-end client base both face to face and over the phone.
Your responsibilities will include but is not limited to:
- Meeting & greeting clients within the showroom
- Answering client queries over the phone
- Showing potential/existing clients through to the showroom to view products
- Providing thorough and accurate product information
- Providing support and completing administration tasks such as order processing
- Tuesday to Friday 10am - 5pm
- Saturday 10am - 4pm
- 32 hours per week, 12 month contract role
- Must be interested in design
- Must have previous face to face customer service experience
- Immaculately presented
- Must have excellent phone manner
- We are looking for candidates that are passionate about customer service and have the ability to deal with high-end clientele
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, click the "Apply Now" button, or alternatively for a confidential discussion, contact Ashleigh Prats on 0477 771 502.