An aggressive player in the Life Insurance market who has a well known and recognised house-hold brand. They have strong financial backing with a continuous track record of company expansion, which gives their employees endless opportunity and flexibility. They genuinely care for their staff by encouraging and supporting their professional development with excellent training and induction programs as well as promoting internally.
- Manage a portfolio of Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) and Income Protection (IP) claims in the Retail space
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders including medical and legal professionals, rehabilitation providers, advisors and so on
- Request medical and financial information
- Process payments of on-going claims
- Review incoming correspondence
- Opportunity to join one of the largest and ever growing Life Insurers
- Enjoy flexibility with working arrangements including flexible start and finishing times as well as work from home
- Focus on health and well being, including competitions and incentives
- Strong rehabilitation presence, work alongside allied health professionals
- Thorough induction process and training available with lots of resources accessible to employees
- Lots of room to grow within the business through internal promotion
- Experience as a Case Manager or Rehabilitation Consultant in Workers Compensation, Occupational Rehabilitation, return to work, CTP or Life Insurance claims
- Tertiary qualified in a related discipline will be highly regarded
- Genuine interest in a career in the Life Insurance field
For immediate consideration, click APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion to find out more about the role, please call Tracey Chamoun on 0436 281 591.