My client is one of the largest Life Insurers in Australia that is continuing to grow and expand. They provide a strong company culture which has been backed by employee feedback by allowing flexibility and work from home options. They genuinely care about their staff by fostering their professional development through succession plans and internal promotion.
- Manage and assess a portfolio of Retail/Group IP and TPD claims
- Liaise with rehabilitation providers, medical and legal professionals, advisers and all stakeholders
- Initiate claims investigations
- Request medical and financial information
- Make claim decisions according to your authority level
- Proven experience as a Life Claims Assessor in either Group or Retail
- Experience in assessing Income Protection (IP) and Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) claims
- Experience in Workers Compensation will also be considered
- Tertiary qualification in Allied Health, Law or Finance is preferable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work autonomously
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. Alternatively, you can call Helen Monaghan on 0419 672 420 for a confidential discussion regarding the position.