Our client is a global leader in the field of insurance and risk management. Their specialist knowledge of insurance products has led them to becoming a leader in providing insurance and advice to businesses around the world. They pride themselves on their openness to new ideas and innovation. They believe that teamwork produces the best results and that their most important asset are its people.
As a Risk Consultant you will:
- Prepare, negotiate and settle business interruption and property damage claims
- You will conduct risk profiling and pre loss reviews
- Implement, design and review risk management frameworks
- Providing strategic advice and forensic accounting analysis to clients
- Experience as a Risk Consultant
- Previous experience dealing with Business Interruption claims
- Previous experience in risk management and claims preparation
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Competitive salary package
- Continuous development opportunities with the company
- Supportive team culture
- Employee volunteering opportunities
Don’t delay and APPLY NOW by submitting your resume for immediate consideration.
Alternatively you can contact Leena on 0477 023 441 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion about the role.