Our client are a reputable company within the IT industry. They currently have a need for a Business & Sales Support Administrator, based out of their office located in the Sydney South area. The client are supportive of their staff and encourage long-term growth and development.
This is a temporary role for approximately 3 months.
- The company offer a free lunch daily delivered to your desk.
- Free gym on site
- Yoga on Monday's
- Free parking on site
- Daily coffee, soft drinks and snacks
As a Business & Sales Support Administrator, your duties will include:
- Supporting the sales team and assisting customers.
- Managing the sales inbox
- Raising service qualifications and notifying relevant parties of their progress
- Escalating issues to Service Delivery Managers
- Maintaining and updating order information in CRM system
- Location: Kurnell - parking available on-site
- Hours: Full-time hours 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Salary: $25.91 per hour + Superannuation
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in an administration role
- Full working rights in Australia
- Telstra experience preferable but not essential
- Excellent Customer Service and Teamwork skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. Please send your resume to Shauna by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or please call me for a confidential discussion on 0438 718 107.