Our client is a well-known FMCG company, this role will assist with all inbound enquiries, processing, and administrative duties as required. They offer a friendly, supportive, fast paced working environment. They are currently in need of a strong Sales Support Administrator to join their team.
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic working environment with a supportive and flexible culture. Our client have an onsite gym, personal trainer and catered lunches. They also have a great training program and parking on site which is a bonus.
As an Sales Administrator, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Running sales reports
- Creating spreadsheet
- Prepare business reviews
- Action and processing claims
- Ad hoc support for all Sales Representatives
- Location: Blacktown- parking available on-site
- Salary: $55,000 - $65,000 + Superannuation
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 4.30pm (Flexible)
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Previous Sales Administration experience
- Intermediate - Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Drivers license and own transport essential
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. Please send your resume to Diana by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Diana on 0477 776 235