Our client has many years' experience in supporting the travel dreams of Australians. They pride themselves on helping customers who require emergency assistance. The team here build strong relationships to provide global support for policyholders and are proud to base their customer operations team in Australia. They hold more than 40% of market share in Australia and plan to continue to grow this.
What's in it for you?
Our client's office has a fun working environment and modern surroundings. The team often celebrate events and hard-work is recognised. The culture is a "work hard, play hard" feel and everybody is committed to providing quality driven service to all customers.
As a Sales consultant, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Inbound calls from existing customers
- Following up with enquiries and customer call-backs
- Up-selling & cross-selling to existing customers
- Outbound calls to existing customers for policy renewals
- Providing excellent customer service at every level
- Location: North Sydney location - a short walk from North Sydney station
- Salary: $50,000 - $55,000 base + superannuation + uncapped commission!
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-7:00pm, Saturday-Sunday 10:00am-2:00pm (rotating roster)
In order to be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Can do attitude with a willingness to learn
- Previous experience in an outbound sales call-centre environment
- A drive to meet deadlines and targets
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Drive, passion and self-motivation
We are actively interviewing for this role so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Kate on 0477 773 466 for more information.