- Manage solid sales process and pipeline to achieve weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Supportive team culture and great mentors.
- Lucrative bonus plan.
Our client is a global professional services company, currently looking for a Sales Executive to assist with their insurance division of the business. The role of this Sales Executive is to create new relationships for the larger team of client managers. As a business they have success with the mid – large enterprise space. Your role will be targeted on bringing on new logos for the business.
At a high level we are looking for someone with 4 years plus experience in sales in either insurance or banking. We need a candidate with a strong network, high energy and structured sales process.
As a Sales Executive you will report directly into The Commercial Account Director and be required to:
- Prospecting calls and campaigns to win new business for the team.
- Meet daily KPIs in relation to outbound targets and meetings.
- Attend client meetings alongside client managers.
- Qualifying leads through conducting a health check or reviewing insurance.
Skills and Experience:
We are seeking an energetic hunter who ideally has the below:
- Proven experience in a sales executive role in either insurance and banking with a strong track record of hitting target.
- Strong relationship builder who can quickly build rapport and trust with new clients.
- We need an out of the box thinker who is passionate about delivering results for the team.
- Solid sales process and pipeline management to achieve weekly and monthly KPIs.
- The right person needs to be established as a salesperson and a fair network around them they can leverage off.
- We need someone super organized with their day to day and metrics driven.
What’s on Offer:
- Work for a global company and progress in your career.
- Great salary and very lucrative commission structure on offer.
- Supportive and high performing team to aid with your success in the business.
How to Apply:
We are actively interviewing for this role. Feel free to apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button or for immediate consideration please call Morgan Polo on 0429 098 986 for a discussion about opportunities in the insurance broking space.