Our client is a well-known FMCG company, offering a friendly, supportive, fast-paced working environment. They are currently seeking a Sales Executive/Account Manager on an immediate basis. They are seeking motivated, positive & driven candidates with a passion to succeed and previous experience working with FMCG experience in a fast-paced environment!
What's in it for you?
This is the opportunity to join a fun, energetic, and established team. It is a great position for an experienced candidate to further their sales career.
As a Sales Representative your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manage and grow a portfolio of existing clients
- Attend on-site meetings with your clientele
- Weekly reporting on KPI's and results
- Achievement of the sales and budget targets for your customers.
- Maintain call cycles with clients in your specific territory within specific time frames and cater to their needs.
- Completion of administration duties and paperwork.
- Collaborate with team members and others in the company
- Location: This role will be on the road 4 days a week however their head office is based in Ipswich where you are required 1 day a week.
- Salary: base salary + Superannuation + company car + phone + laptop!
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Full Australian Drivers Licence
- Previous experience working with fresh food/produce is desired
- Must have previous field sales experience
- Comfortable liaising with clients of different levels
- Professional acumen & excellent communication skills
- A desire to grow within the industry & in your professional career!
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'.