Our client works with some of the largest and most reputable companies in the world in studying psychological and human behaviour. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to enter into a global organisation to kick start your career with room for long term growth!
As a Sales Support Assistant, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Qualifying Leads
- Scheduling meetings
- Providing support to consultants
- General administration duties
- Attending to incoming emails & correspondence
- Managing outlook calendars
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Salary: Attractive Salary Packagae
- Location: Sydney CBD- close to public transport
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- 1 year experience in Customer Service/Sales essential
- An Undergraduate degree preferred
- An interest in Psychology is a bonus!
- Exceptional corporate presentation
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
We are actively sourcing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Bronte on 0477 773 466 for more information.