Our client are an internationally established manufacturer of water appliances, with a wide range of products. They are the leading organization within their market, and are continually growing their business whilst remaining focused on a high level of service to their clients.
They are currently seeking a Booking & Scheduling Coordinator to step into their organization and maintain their level of service & success.
What's in it for you?
As an organization, they focus on building their culture around a team-oriented, supportive environment. With their success in the international market, this is a fantastic opportunity to step into a global organization and expand within your career.
As a Booking & Scheduling Coordinator, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Booking & managing installation appointments
- Liaising with internal staff & external service departments to coordinate installations
- Providing exceptional customer service with each interaction
- Location: Condell Park - parking available on-site
- Salary: $28 - $30/hour + Superannuation
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
In order to be successful for this role, you will have the following:
- Previous experience in a similar coordinating or scheduling role essential
- Previous experience working within a high volume environment
- Professional customer service skills & keen interest to deliver exceptional customer service
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
How to Apply
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying by clicking on the "Apply Now" button. For a confidential chat, please contact Gayara on 0429 103 614 or email@example.com.