Our client are a reputable sea freight company, with major accounts ranging from a variety of industries. They are seeking a Sea Freight Operator to join their team in South Sydney
What's in it for you?
This global organisation can offer a huge amount of support long term in the logistics and transport industry. They are looking for someone with a keen approach to their career & an existing skill-set to bring to the table.
As an Air Freight Operations Clerk, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Handle import process from start to finish
- Liaising with international agents, customs, quarantine, shipping lines & transporters
- Learning Sea Export Operations
- Delivering a high level of customer service to clients
- Location: South Sydney, close to public transport
- Salary: $60,000 - $65,000 + super
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 1 - 3 years' Import Air Freight experience essential!
- Previous Cargowise EDI experience preferred!
- A background in a customer service/admin based role
- Strong knowledge of the end to end import air freight process
- Excellent time management and a strong attention to detail
- Recent graduates in a Logistics focused degree encouraged to apply!
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience, please click Apply now or call Josef Koscinski on 0477 002 555 or email@example.com for a confidential conversation.