Our client is a leading international brokerage offering their services on a global scale. With their continually growing presence within their market, they are seeking a Senior Account Executive to join their office located in the Sydney CBD.
What's in it for you?
Our client have a well-known brand within both the Australian & international broking markets. Their Sydney CBD office offers a strong culture with a fun, driven approach to work.
- Provide excellent client service ranging from; fielding day to day queries, driving pre renewal strategy meetings, providing contractual reviews, claims support, negotiating positive renewal outcomes and responding to evolving client risk profiles through appropriate insurance solutions.
- Responsible for client retention and servicing the full portfolio of construction client’s insurances. Policies include but are not limited to; Contract Works, Public Liability, Professional Indemnity, Environmental, Motor, Plant and Equipment, Marine and Travel.
- Provide leadership, training and coaching to team members as required.
- Attend client and staff meetings with professionalism
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, preferably with construction insurance background and knowledge of the policies listed above.
- Tier 1 qualified
- Excellent oral and written skills;
- Someone with initiative and a strong desire to learn;
Please send your resume to Tom at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role please contact Tom on 0438 456 082.