My client is an well-established and reputable Insurance Broking company in Brisbane who is currently seeking an experienced Insurance Broker to join their team.
The team is looking for someone who has experience in General Insurance and is able to look in the face of challenges and hit the ground running. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to service and grow a portfolio of Energy and Power clients within the Risk Management space.
- Driving pre renewal strategy meetings
- Providing contractual reviews
- Responsible for retention and servicing the portfolio
- Liaising and maintain relationships with clients
- Be apart of a team-based environment
- Co-ordinate, manage and develop staff within the company
- 5 years + Experience in Insurance Broking
- Previous experience servicing accounts in the Corporate/Risk management space.
- Confidence in your knowledge in General Insurance
- Demonstrated ability to present, persuade and produce results
- Strong relationship development skills
- ANZIIF Tier 1 accreditation
- This role will allow you to reach your potential and further develop your career within the insurance industry.
- Generous salary package on offer.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Saskia by clicking 'APPLY NOW' or by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org